Thursday, November 6, 2008

Things I ate:

8:00 am: scrambled eggs with salsa

12:15 pm: pork chop with tomatoes and feta (pictured)

7:30 pm: roasted chicken and a shit ton of cheese its


Things I hate: Website passwords

Why does every website now require a username and password?  I understand my email, banking, and facebook needing that info.  What I don’t understand is why every time I want to watch a video on youtube/hulu, check news on IMDB I have to put in a password.  What inevitable happens is I get frustrated and make up some dumbshit user name in order to quickly get through the registration.  This is why I am now Poopmonster2 on Hulu (regular poopmonster was taken) So now between blogs, networks, email accounts, second life, online gambling, and research engines I have about 20 usernames and passwords. For reasons of security and because password requirements are different they are all different. I don't write down a master list, I just trust my Mac to remember them, but about once a month my Mac forgets and I have to reset with another ridiculous entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment