Friday, March 20, 2009

Things I ate:
italian sub, three cheese mac and cheese (teds butcher block)

its early, that is all I have eaten today.

things I hate:  this commercial 

So I have been watching hours of basketball during the tournament and this commercial keeps popping up.  Now I have no problem with a product that is designed to help women trim their lady parts, but I do have a problem with this disgusting commercial.  They think they are being subtle by showing us bushes (BUSHES!!!) being cleaned up into nice shapes.  I just really didn't need to know that the woman by the pool prefers the landing strip while showering woman goes for the triangle.  Have we no shame people?  By the way you know the person who pitched this at the add agency was a dude. 

“Its bushes getting smaller because of our Shick trimmer”

“Brilliant Jim, brilliant!”


10 points to anyone who can tell me what the song is (I can't figure it out)

1 comment: