Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bagels and Burns


Things I ate:
8:30 am: everything bagel with cream cheese 
12:30 pm: bowl of chili, chips and salsa
5:15 pm: big plate of left over stuffing, bowl of "everything but the.." ice cream

Things I hate:  Guys with no sideburns






No sideburn guys

















Listen guys, this is not a good look!!  What on earth would make you say to your barber "you know what, lets just cut these burns all the way up."  Are you thinking your ears are so attractive that they must not be obstructed?  Are you shaving one morning and just take it to far? Whatever the reason, I implore you to stop!!  























I noticed during my extensive sideburn research that the "noburn" may have evolved from the mullet.  Take these 2 pictures of Jose Conseco.  On the left, Conseco (mid 90s) is sporting the classic mullet sans burns.  On the right you can see that Conseco has updated his style by dropping the mullet but for some reason has retained an alarming lack of burn.  I have also noticed that there is an alarming correlation between the no-burn and sports figures, as evident by the pictures I found.




do roids kill burns?









































Finally I would like to present this pic of Matt Damon to show that you don't have to go overboard to avoid the no-burn. I'm not asking for mutton chops here.  Damon has chosen to rock only a half inch of burn, but even this small amount of burn is enough to rescue him from the look of no burn.  Please guys make wise burn choices!









1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Brenaaaa my little jewish friend all you ever eat for breakfast are bagels. Hoyyyyy dont you need some variety in the a.m.?

    Other than that the blogs are hilarious. Keep them up!

    ReplyDelete